Foremost Insurance Group
At the Foremost Insurance Group of Companies, we’ve developed specialized insurance programs for motor homes that provide the kind of coverage to give you real peace of mind, so you can sit back and enjoy your trip.
A specialized policy means you're covered whether you’re just starting out with a brief trip, or a veteran full-timer taking all the amenities of home with you. We can help you protect your investment in your motor home and the RV lifestyle.
Our policies provide important standard and optional coverages not available in conventional auto policies, or in the stripped down RV policies offered by other companies. These coverages include:
- Comprehensive Coverage for protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including: collision, fire, smoke, flood, landslide, hail, windstorm, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning.
- Coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes and TV antennas.
- Emergency expenses coverage that pays for lodging or travel home if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
- Campsite/vacation liability coverage that provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence.
- TraveLine® Towing and Roadside Assistance that eliminates the hassle of buying a separate towing plan. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year everywhere in the United States and Canada, towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, and locksmith services are just a toll-free phone call away. An experienced TraveLine® representative will find you the help you need using a vast network of more than 20,000 authorized service providers and qualified repair facilities. There are no out-of-pocket payments required, either. Just sign and drive. What’s more, your motor home is covered regardless of who is driving!
- Full-Timer Coverage that provides liability protection very similar to a homeowners policy. While an auto policy will only provide liability protection when you are using your RV as a vehicle, a Foremost full-timer policy covers you when you are parked and using your rig as a residence, too.