April 13, 2006, Junction City, Oregon—Country Coach, Inc., a highline diesel motorcoach builder celebrating 33 years of luxury motorcoach manufacturing excellence, has just released the new 2006 Inspire 360 Designer Series motorcoach. Designed and constructed with Country Coach’s commitment to quality and safety, the Inspire 360 offers a variety of residential amenities created to enhance the motorcoacher’s enjoyment of the open road. A panoramic, single-piece windshield and hand-crafted cabinetry, designer-coordinated interior schemes and luxurious exterior graphics are among the many standard features of the Inspire 360. Now with the introduction of the new limited edition 2006 Inspire 360 Designer Series this highline motorcoach offers:
- New exterior paint color with prism color striping and special emblem
- New designer fabrics throughout
- New interior tile backsplash design
- Polished solid surface countertops
- Solid surface, wall-mounted table
- Raised panel cabinet doors
- Driver and passenger seats with new logo treatment
- New window box wood accents
- Polished tile flooring
- New wallboard
- New wall module and dining area change is effective on all Inspire 360 Designer Series floorplans
- Limited edition: a limited number will be built
Call to find out where the 2006 Inspire 360 Designer Series motorcoach is showing near you.
Country Coach currently employs over 1,700 men and women manufacturing highline motorcoaches in lengths ranging from 34 to 45 feet. These 102-inch wide-body diesel pusher engine luxury coaches include the Inspire, Allure, Intrigue, Magna, Affinity, and Country Coach Prevost Conversion. For more information on the company and its motorcoaches, please contact Matt Howard, Marketing and Public Relations Director, at 800-654-0223, or 541-953-5754 (mobile). You may learn more about Country Coach, Inc. on line at www.countrycoach.com. Country Coach, Inc. and its sister company National RV are subsidiaries of National R.V. Holdings, Inc., traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “NVH”.